Sunday, April 21, 2013

Trip to Europe (6-15 April 2013)


Ahh...how shall I begin? This year, my dream of going to Europe came true. Six countries...in 10 days 7 nights. I joined Reliance's group tour, which was cool. There were 19 of us, including our Tour Manager...Alice Shieh. Most of the group members were senior citizens/couples who enjoy travelling. The group was awesome nonetheless!

This is my 2nd trip going solo & joined a group tour. Met my roommate, Hidayah at the airport during check-in.

Just to set the expectation, I will be creating multiple entries for this journey...one entry per country. Since I joined group tour for this journey, I may not be able to give much recommendations (since everything is pre-arranged by travel agent) but I'll try my best to give some insights :)

Sequence of entries will be:

1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Germany
4. Netherlands
5. Belgium
6. England

I will also be uploading photos in stages. So many pics to edit before uploading..hehe.

Okies, hope you guys enjoy reading my entries...starting with France! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment